How to Apply
Who should apply?
- Students who want to get an early start to college adjustment, improve college readiness skills, and increase their chances of success at the university.
- First time, first year (freshman) students who have been accepted for admission to the university for the upcoming Fall semester.
What should I do to be considered?
- Apply and be accepted into SIUC.
- Complete your financial aid application on or before the time you apply for Saluki Summer Bridge.
- Take the math placement test.
- Return the application packet by July 6, 2020
When will I know if I am selected for the program?
The selected participant will be notified on July 10, 2020.Apply Here (Summer 2020 Application)
Timeline of Events
Application Release: June 12, 2020
Application Deadline: July 6, 2020
Participant Notification: July 10, 2020
Program Orientation: July 26, 2020 from 1:30pm-2:30pm
Saluki Summer Bridge: July 27 – August 7
Last Day of Summer Bridge: August 7, 2020
Freshman Move-in: August 13, 2020