How to Apply
Who should apply?
- Students who want to get an early start to college adjustment, improve college readiness skills, and increase their chances of success at the university.
- First time, first year (freshman) students who have been accepted for admission to the university for the upcoming Fall semester.
What should I do to be considered?
- Apply and be accepted into SIUC.
- Complete your financial aid application on or before the time you apply for Saluki Summer Bridge.
- Take the math placement test.
- Return the application packet by Friday, June 9, 2023
When will I know if I am selected for the program?
The selected participant will be notified on Monday, June 12, 2023.Apply Here (Summer 2023 Application)
Timeline of Events
Application Release: Friday, May 19th
Application Deadline: Friday, June 9th
Participant Notification: Monday, June 12th
Program Orientation: Sunday, July 9th, 1:30pm–2:30pm
Saluki Summer Bridge: July 9th–July 21st
Last Day of Summer Bridge: July 21st